View Profile Eiomaru

57 Movie Reviews

I love this! Very creative, and a great exploration of different animation methods! Keep going!

You a notpron fan? haha Love that flash... Great job. Classic humor.

Master1up responds:

Never heard of 'em. I'll check'em out. Glad you liked it.

I like that you're getting your ideas in motion. I feel you need to work on your timing a bit more. I like where your head is at with some of your humor, the characters themselves feel like they're close to having really fun attitudes. I feel like their enthusiasm is at a 6 when it should be at a 9. My personal rule of thumb is push them out far, then reel it into somewhere that feels comfortable and right. Keep pushing your animation to translate the action and humor as well. You have key beats - if you're looking to challenge yourself put in a few more in-betweens in order to sell more of the physical humor. Looking forward to seeing more!

4 Game Reviews

Loved it! Made me interested in the comic! Hope you make more of these! Great use of branching narrative and varied game style! A treat.

Played these a couple nights back. Really enjoyed both games. Fun puzzles and a good vibe. Great work! Inspiring!

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thank you, Eiomaru!
For playing both games, and for coming back to leave a review :)
I'm glad you liked them! :D

Great, and inspiring, game. I'm so proud of Newgrounds to give this the maturity, respect, and amazing support that they have. It's so great of you to share your story with tens of thousands of people who may never have had anyone to talk to about what ever they're going trough. Truly a step in the right direction for what NG stands for. :) Good show.

4 Audio Reviews

What is there to say about the one that started the entire sound that is Mutt and Chopps... I'm amazed at what you accomplish and add to every iteration we make together at Skel!

Treasure Paper was tied together with a beautiful bow with this arrangement. I particularly like how you gave the scene even MORE weight in the piratey lore it was calling to mind! Beautiful and exciting work here!

This track in particular BLEW

BrianSadler responds:

Blew you away!

1 Art Review

Would love to see you push the gesture pose FURTHER! Give some real life to their poses...

Great progress!

-Chase

Sabtastic responds:

I know... I wish I could do it more often!
I've been to this one place that charges 10 bucks per drop-in session, but it's way out of the way, and I usually work when they have models in.

Been wanting to do more digital gesture work like this-- I'm kinda slow in comparison to traditional drawing mediums.

The shifting winds of change blow steady...

Chase Langley @Eiomaru