View Profile Eiomaru

48 Movie Reviews

I love this! Very creative, and a great exploration of different animation methods! Keep going!

You a notpron fan? haha Love that flash... Great job. Classic humor.

Master1up responds:

Never heard of 'em. I'll check'em out. Glad you liked it.

So happy to see this where it belongs. This was the king of the portal for years. You'll never know what it inspired me to become as a flash animator.

3 Game Reviews

Loved it! Made me interested in the comic! Hope you make more of these! Great use of branching narrative and varied game style! A treat.

Played these a couple nights back. Really enjoyed both games. Fun puzzles and a good vibe. Great work! Inspiring!

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thank you, Eiomaru!
For playing both games, and for coming back to leave a review :)
I'm glad you liked them! :D

Great, and inspiring, game. I'm so proud of Newgrounds to give this the maturity, respect, and amazing support that they have. It's so great of you to share your story with tens of thousands of people who may never have had anyone to talk to about what ever they're going trough. Truly a step in the right direction for what NG stands for. :) Good show.

3 Audio Reviews

What is there to say about the one that started the entire sound that is Mutt and Chopps... I'm amazed at what you accomplish and add to every iteration we make together at Skel!

Treasure Paper was tied together with a beautiful bow with this arrangement. I particularly like how you gave the scene even MORE weight in the piratey lore it was calling to mind! Beautiful and exciting work here!

This track in particular BLEW

BrianSadler responds:

Blew you away!

The shifting winds of change blow steady...

Chase Langley @Eiomaru