Game Grumps Animated Game Grumps Animated

You a notpron fan? haha Love that flash... Great job. Classic humor.

Master1up responds:

Never heard of 'em. I'll check'em out. Glad you liked it.

Lost In Amusement Park Lost In Amusement Park

I like that you're getting your ideas in motion. I feel you need to work on your timing a bit more. I like where your head is at with some of your humor, the characters themselves feel like they're close to having really fun attitudes. I feel like their enthusiasm is at a 6 when it should be at a 9. My personal rule of thumb is push them out far, then reel it into somewhere that feels comfortable and right. Keep pushing your animation to translate the action and humor as well. You have key beats - if you're looking to challenge yourself put in a few more in-betweens in order to sell more of the physical humor. Looking forward to seeing more!

Genryu's Blade (2000) Genryu's Blade (2000)

So happy to see this where it belongs. This was the king of the portal for years. You'll never know what it inspired me to become as a flash animator.

Joy 1: Misjudgment Joy 1: Misjudgment

Congrats man - knocked it outta the park!

The Fizzy Drink. The Fizzy Drink.

Nice to see/hear such a fresh artist show something entertaining... Nice job

WTFUSUCK04 WTFUSUCK04

Bringing some of the old humor back. My favorite is still WTFUsuck02 :D Keep going!!

Wodrolb responds:

yeah man, thought i'd make a new one of these for old times sake! plus they're way quicker to make than my other stuff :) I WILL CONTINUE :D

The Masquerade The Masquerade

Very nice

Great bit of visual story telling. :)

Shower Products for Men Shower Products for Men

Slow - predictable - and not very funny...

Kind of disappointing how much of a rip-off this is from stuff like Power Thurst... :/

Also the low-res video compression is terrible. Why render it as a "video" at all? Its not very graphics heavy...

Sorry, not a fan.

Robot Dancers Robot Dancers

lololololol

@ booty jiggle hahahah.... <3

Titanomachina Titanomachina

STUNNING

Sets a new standard for quality. Inspiring and astonishing. Newgrounds is blessed to have you on here.