Game Grumps Animated Game Grumps Animated

You a notpron fan? haha Love that flash... Great job. Classic humor.

Master1up responds:

Never heard of 'em. I'll check'em out. Glad you liked it.

Lost In Amusement Park Lost In Amusement Park

I like that you're getting your ideas in motion. I feel you need to work on your timing a bit more. I like where your head is at with some of your humor, the characters themselves feel like they're close to having really fun attitudes. I feel like their enthusiasm is at a 6 when it should be at a 9. My personal rule of thumb is push them out far, then reel it into somewhere that feels comfortable and right. Keep pushing your animation to translate the action and humor as well. You have key beats - if you're looking to challenge yourself put in a few more in-betweens in order to sell more of the physical humor. Looking forward to seeing more!

Genryu's Blade (2000) Genryu's Blade (2000)

So happy to see this where it belongs. This was the king of the portal for years. You'll never know what it inspired me to become as a flash animator.

A Sweet Typing Thrill A Sweet Typing Thrill

Played these a couple nights back. Really enjoyed both games. Fun puzzles and a good vibe. Great work! Inspiring!

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thank you, Eiomaru!
For playing both games, and for coming back to leave a review :)
I'm glad you liked them! :D

dys4ia dys4ia

Great, and inspiring, game. I'm so proud of Newgrounds to give this the maturity, respect, and amazing support that they have. It's so great of you to share your story with tens of thousands of people who may never have had anyone to talk to about what ever they're going trough. Truly a step in the right direction for what NG stands for. :) Good show.

Dadgame Dadgame

Mischevious Excellence!

Keeping up with it's kooky and mischievous counterpart the "Dad" series, Dadgame delivers a side scrolling experience sprinkled with mayhem and destruction. You play as the oh-so-loveable Dad on his most recent rampage of joyful devastation in an attempt to retrieve his stolen briefcase from the clutches of his boss. Along the adventure you'll fight ninjas, robots, football players, jetpack riding goons, and the occasional transforming train. The design and scope of the game are impeccable! The in-game cut scenes not only drive the insane story-mode forward, but they likewise entertain and give us a flavor of comedy that the Dad series is most known for.
The game play is simple, essentially you have four controls. You have your movement, your one attack key, your laser fire, and your spit weapon. You heard me right. A quick flick of C on your keyboard and Dad will vomit up a sword, briefcase, nunchucku, or any of the slew of weapons you just might happen to have equipped at the time. Though the one key attack may be off putting to some players, let me assure you: Dadgame utilizes each weapon individually giving you different moves, and appearances with each weapon. I often found myself feverishly bouncing from one side of the screen to the next in my onslaught with a fan favorited buster sword complete with sexy yellow hair. The story mode offers up about twenty minutes of game play, but if you plan on playing through all three difficulty levels, you're looking at upwards of an hour; and that's not even scratching the surface of the challenge mode that keeps you reeling in frustration as you attempt to unlock this loaded game's secrets.
While I continue to praise this great block of entertainment I would also like to note some of the draw backs. Often times I found myself running into lag while playing. Even after adjusting the quality, Dadgame's levels are so vast and visually interactive, it makes for a processing nightmare for those who's computers aren't up to par with current technological quotas. Likewise, the game's user interface during the game leave something to be desired, especially with such an appealing start menu, I was left disappointed.
Never-the-less, Dadgame is a refreshing reinvention of the conventional side scroller with its fast paced action and its comedic and destructive visuals. I give Dadgame a 4.5 out of 5.

~Chase

Evil-Dog - Outbreak Evil-Dog - Outbreak

Great!

Excelllent! Epic buildup and sound! I would love to use this in a Zombie short film I shot! PM me and I'll send you some screen shots. Its live action!

Evil-Dog responds:

That would be great, I will PM you :)

Life Study Gesture Drawing Life Study Gesture Drawing

Would love to see you push the gesture pose FURTHER! Give some real life to their poses...

Great progress!

-Chase

Sabtastic responds:

I know... I wish I could do it more often!
I've been to this one place that charges 10 bucks per drop-in session, but it's way out of the way, and I usually work when they have models in.

Been wanting to do more digital gesture work like this-- I'm kinda slow in comparison to traditional drawing mediums.